Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Twenty-Ninth Day: British Museum. The Thirtieth Day: Brunch with Shelagh, Hal, & Leo

I know, I know. These aren't photos from the Netherlands. I get it, okay? I'm terrible at blogging. But listen: if I didn't post these, you'd never see how awesome they are. And if I posted them out of chronological order, I'd obsess about it for the next six months. So, you're just going to have to wait. There, I said it. (I'm weird when I blog.)

Friday, March 7

I took Chris to the British Museum today. You've already seen some photos from when I was there by myself, but there's plenty more. Saw some of the same things, saw some new things. They have a whole mummy wing!!! It was so good. Look!

Venus
A very interesting piece about all the prescription medications the average person takes in their lifetime.

Chris checkin' out the Rosetta Stone.




I love this building. 

Seriously, this sarcophagus.

Oh, what's that? Yup, just an "African Acrobat on a Crocodile."
Thanks, British Museum. 
"And let thy feet millennium hence be set in the midst of knowledge." -Tennyson



Saturday, March 8:

After 2.5 years of marriage, I'm finally meeting some of Chris's extended family. First was Aunt Jill on the day we flew in. Today was Shelagh and her sons, Hal and Leo. (Shelagh's dad is Tom Weddick, who is the brother of James Weddick, who is Chris's grandfather. Got it?)


I love these people. 
The weather was nice, so we walked around a bit. The trees are blossoming all around town, and it's just lovely.




Be sure to check back soon. I'll be posting a TON of photos from Amsterdam and Utrecht!

Cheers!
Kami & Chris, the Pseudo-Londoners


1 comment:

  1. "Be sure to check back soon. I'll be posting a TON of photos from Amsterdam and Utrecht!"

    "Soon" has come and gone!

    ReplyDelete