Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Twenty Fifth Day: Hatchards, Ukraine Protest


Monday, March 3

I went in search of the oldest bookstore in London today-- Hatchard's! It was just lovely. It was founded in 1797. STUFF IS SO OLD!!!!



I spent lot of time there,  and £7.00 on this cute book:

Click here to see more.

Afterward, I walked over towards St. James' Gardens.










And ended up at Parliament Square, where the Ukrainians were having another protest, this time calling for aid from the UK. 

If you don't know much about what's going on in the Ukraine,, this video gives a pretty good rundown:

































My camera's battery started to die, and it started to get dark, so I headed to the tube station to get home, and snapped this.



Cheers!
Kami & Chris, the Pseudo-Londoners

No comments:

Post a Comment