Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Thirty-Fourth Day: NOTHING, The Thirty-Fifth Day: War Horse, The Thirty-Sixth Day: Pie Day, Abbey Road

Okay, you guys. This blog post is going to be not the coolest. But just let me get it out there, so I can post the cool stuff next, okay?

Wednesday, March 12
I seriously did nothing today. Really. I feel guilty for living in such a cool place and staying at home all day, but I was EXHAUSTED from Amsterdam. So, I caught up on my TV shows. Haha. Lame. But remember that time I went to dinner with my friends, The Baxters? Look, pictures!


Delicious vegetarian sushi.  The only sushi I've had that I didn't hate. 
And the sunset out our bedroom window was lovely tonight. 





Thursday, March 13

Chris and I saw War Horse! £10 each, and front row seats? Can't complain. It was lovely. I want to study puppetry now. We were so close to the stage that I could touch it. They had to ask us to leave our seats at intermission so they could alter part of the stage. We were THAT CLOSE. It was great.




Friday, March 14

Today I hung out with some ladies from church while we celebrated Pi Day (3.14, March 14. It's funny) by eating PIE!!! Delicious.



And then I popped over to a little crosswalk on Abbey Road. No big deal.





"All you need is love."

Turns out they have a live streaming web cam to take your photo as you cross the street. Clever. Here I am. Can't wait to go back there and take an actual photo, when there aren't a bunch of people.

I'm there in the black and white. 

Another bucket list item checked off. BAM!  This trip has been good for my bucket list.  And this isn't even my most amazing "Beatles Moment" in London. (More on that later, for those that aren't on FaceBook. Those that ARE have already heard. It couldn't wait!)

Love this city. 

Cheers!
Kami & Chris, The Pseudo-Londoners

No comments:

Post a Comment