Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Sixty-Sixth Day: Open Mic at Allsortz, The Sixty-Seventh Day: The British Library, The Sixty-Eighth Day: Chores, The Sixty-Ninth Day: Baxters' Photoshoot

Monday, April 14:

After resting and unpacking from our Liverpool trip, Chris and I went to an Open Mic Night hosted by Allsortz at Rich Mix in Shoreditch.

Shoreditch itself is kind of a dodgy part of town, but the open mic night was really cool! This kid was one of my favourites from the night. Allsortz has more videos on their YouTube Channel.


Tuesday, April 15: 

We went to the British Library today!! This place was everything I wanted it to be. I didn't take any photos because I was so overwhelmed with the awesomeness of it all. (And because they don't let you. At least, not of the cool stuff.)

I saw a hand-written copy of Alice in Wonderland, from Carroll's own hand; Hand-written Beatles lyrics; Hand-written sheet music from Beethoven, Handel, and Mozart; Original copies of the Magna Carta; two Gutenburg Bibles; letters from Henry VII, Charles Darwin, Winston Churchill, and Isaac Newton; AND SO MUCH MORE!

I can't even begin to describe how much I love this place. Just have a browse through their online catalogues. You won't regret it.

Wednesday, April 16: 

A day filled with household chores, laundry, grocery shopping, and planning for our Europe Tour.

Thursday, April 17: 

Today, while Chris worked, I woke up bright-and-early for a sunrise photo-session with my friends The Baxters! Look how cute they are:





























Cheers!
Kami & Chris, the Pseudo-Londoners



No comments:

Post a Comment