Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Seventy-First Day: Shoreditch Markets

Saturday, April 19:

Checked out the markets in Shoreditch today. It's a bummer I'm not in London longer because I found some awesome Vintage Clothing stores. 


We got some pastries from the beigelry. And they were awesome. 
RIP, Charlie Burns.
This chocolate was so pretty and so overpriced.
#mirrorselfie #sorrynotsorry #butreallysorry 
Blue Plaque #23: Thomas Fowell Buxton! I like him!


What even is this name?! Also, food trucks in Shoreditch are delish.


So much awesome street art/graffiti.


"I grew up all twisted. I ended up running away. It's rough living in the streets. I've been attacked a few times."


Scratched into white paint on a window pane.











Blue Plaque #24: Susanna Annsley. Mother of John Wesley, founder of Methodism. 




Cheers!
Kami & Chris, the Pseudo-Londoners

No comments:

Post a Comment